- What is so good about Stress To Vitality Training?
It’s about Self-empowerment, taking charge of your mind and learning how to LOVE you again.
- Can you give us a little bit of background about how you got involved in Stress To Vitality Training and what led you to become such an expert?
It’s a long story over 25 years long, I once had all these issues most people are experiencing and I was determined to find answers. I found KINESIOLOGY and learnt how to move internal energy. I also had an urge to want to teach people how they could do it for themselves and here we are, 25 years later.
- What are the top 3 things that someone should know in order to be successful in Stress To Vitality Training?
Patience, persistence, perseverance, having that deep urge to want to rid yourself of unwanted stress anxiety or depression in your life.
- What’s the best way to get started?
Watch the webinar and join and become a part of this Stress To Vitality Training movement.
- How long does it take to really become proficient, most people can allow themselves 8 to 10 weeks?
I am allowing 3 months training
- Will your methods or advice work in any area and for anyone?
As long as they can follow instructions and they don’t race ahead of themselves and start to believe in themselves.
- How much experience does a person need to have?
No previous experience needed, just an open mind and a willingness to give something entirely different ago, a paradigm shift
- Can you provide some real-life examples of other people who have followed your advice?
I have one person who lost a lot of money on the ‘Stock Market’ and they wanted to end their life. I just did what I am teaching here on this program and their life has done a complete turnaround within 2 weeks. They now see their own value and now want to make a go of restoring their dignity
- If you had one secret to give about Stress To Vitality Training, what would it be?
You are more capable than what you think you are, you just need to be ‘pointed in the right direction’ and you will surprise yourself
- What are some of the common problems that people experience in Stress To Vitality Training?
Wanting an instant fix before getting the foundation knowledge of what’s it all about
- Some people might think that it all sounds too good to be true. Is there a catch?
It’s like anything in life, each individual has to have their own experience and reflect back on that. “What’s in it for me”, have an experience and do their own evaluation, if it feels right, then go ahead
- What sort of things can someone do to stay on top?
Do the exercises regularly, at least twice a week
- Where can people find more information about Stress To Vitality Training?
Go to www.stresstovitalitytraining.com
How can people contact you?
I can be contacted by email: email@example.com or Mob: 0412 836 844Australia